• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Bahseph

International Debutant
As a South African with Indian forefathers I always defer to India if SA are out of a tournament (this happens often :laugh: ), but I'm not even mad at the moment with the way Head plays. Properly entertaining batsman.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia always manage to produce these players who are crazy good for a few years, enough to win them tournaments even if they’re forgotten a few years later. A reflection of ridiculous consistency and quality of their cricketing institutions.
Ok but also Australia spent 5 years planning for marcus stoinis to be playing today and marnus being on the couch

thierry henry

International Coach
Luckily this is a bunch of bull**** like the previous 12 World Cups, so NZ remain 0/0 overall. Maybe get some players, you idiots?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As a South African with Indian forefathers I always defer to India if SA are out of a tournament (this happens often :laugh: ), but I'm not even mad at the moment with the way Head plays. Properly entertaining batsman.
As a Guyanese with the same lineage, I parrot your comment.

subshakerz

International Coach
This is what separates Aus from the rest of the world. They don't let the pressure get to them, they thrive in it.
This. Cummins made the difficult call. They fielded like spark plugs even as Rohit was hitting. They didn't let Kohli or KL Rhul get the better of them. Kept the pressure throughout. Hit in the start even though they were losing wickets. Playing like champs today so far.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That start when we gave away 25 loose runs telling now. If they needed about a 100 off 20 overs, we would still have been in the game. That start and that fielding set us back by so much on top of us being about 40 short of the par score.