• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This to me is like when I found out at the tender age of 9 that some people don’t wash their ass after pooping. I have come to accept that people just walk around with poop nuggets in their behind.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This to me is like when I found out at the tender age of 9 that some people don’t wash their ass after pooping. I have come to accept that people just walk around with poop nuggets in their behind.
It's probably because they keep eating overprocessed garbage which means the turds are rock hard frictionless spheres which sink straight to the bottom of the bowl.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bum guns are awesome, not least because it meant they came up with another use for water in places where it's not drinkable.