• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

tooextracool

International Coach
Really not sure why RCB havent gone in with 2 spinners this tournament. T20 has shown to be a spinner's game on many many occasions and quite frankly Doshi in his sleep is a better bowler than either of the Kumars.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow I didn't think Kholi was capable of hitting big. I always thought he was more the perfect ODI player and a little out of place in the kind of line-up RCB have. But these last 2 innings from him have really changed my opinion.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
For the entire tournament it appears bowling speeds are down. It might be the accuracy of the detection devices or simply the majority of fast bowlers are coming off the long winter break.
I think its this. Heard some talk that maybe the ones used by ESPN are a bit inaccurate.

Flem274*

123/5
Giving these teams the rap on the knuckles?:laugh:

Cricinfo saying Griggs is in. (y) along with McClenaghan. Both Bracewell and Milne are out, which means:

Mason
McClenaghan
Noema-Barnett
Worker

What the hell? Four bowlers? I bloody hope this means Diamanti is fit. Bracewell and Milne being dropped strikes me as silly. Bracewell had one bad game after a good one and Milne bowled arguably the best CD over of the tournament.

EDIT: Missed Rance being included. That makes sense. Boy they have some faith in Worker though. Bracewell is the better cricketer imo.

Last edited:

irottev

U19 Cricketer
At least a proper keeper is playing and rightfully he's batting really low.

Ingram shoulda been dropped for a bowler. We don't need to be 0-1 again...

Flem274*

123/5
Sinclair probably tells How who to pick tbh.:p

Still annoyed Worker has to bowl four overs. If it's him vs Bracewell for the second allrounders spot, then Bracewell should win that battle.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
How about drop Ingram who is continually giving them crap starts...0-1 and drop catches in the outfield and play a bowler who will actually contribute something to the game.

Flem274*

123/5
Anyway, will be interesting to see how quick McClenaghan is and more importantly, how he bowls. He looked underdone last match coming off next to no cricket for a year.

Maybe How (Skippy) put him in for Milne to test my newfound ability not to abuse McClenaghan.:ph34r::p