• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Flem274*

123/5
Oh God, now I've just seen who dropped it.

Why oh why?

EDIT: Sam bloke who took a gun catch on the boudnary for NZ too. CD fielding has gone mad. Usually it's one of the best.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
I'm sorry Flem, but no CD supporter, no matter how one-eyed, should be satisfied with this. They're fielding like a high school 3rd XI.
I know, and I don't get it. I've seen these guys field, and they're much much better than this.

Flem274*

123/5
For the love of God (How), find a wicket and begin the mother of all middle order collapses.

Warriors getting added to the sig if this goes down in flames.