• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Srilanka and New Zealand LO tours to India - Jan 2023

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Shami's bowled too wide to nissanka. Whenever he's targetted the stumps Nissanka hasn't been able to get it away.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
No. India is already 1-0. No way SL will win from here.
Did you know high scoring game india (414) vs Sri lanka (411) in india?

You never know in cricket, its Funny Game.

64/3*

Asalanka c rahul b Umran 23
Poor from umpire, ball not even touch bat.
Batsman know more but Asalanka walked without taking Review.

Rahul act like we won WC.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Did you know high scoring game india (414) vs Sri lanka (411) in india?

You never know in cricket, its Funny Game.

Good Captaincy by Rohit 12th over (6.46 pm in india) by 8.30 pm Dew starts, impossible for Axar/ Chahal for the Grip of Ball.

64/3*
Asalanka c rahul b Umran 23
Sri Lanka still lost that game after a mammoth 188 opening stand. Here they've lost a lot of wickets already. Hence, my obvious point stands good.

G. S. Kohli

Shami's bowled too wide to nissanka. Whenever he's targetted the stumps Nissanka hasn't been able to get it away.
I count Nissanka with 100 today, he is among good opener in Asian sub continent in ODI & test.

Shami not play since long time so it will take him sometime to get into better Reytham

I wonder why rohit not try Both axar/ Chahal from both ends, too late after 80 minutes.

G. S. Kohli

Ducks in International cricket since Kusal Mendis' debut
27 Kusal Mendis *
27 Jonny Bairstow
25 Moeen Ali
24 Kagiso Rabada

Ninth 350+ total for India against Sri Lanka - the most for a team against an opponent surpassing eight by Australia against India

31 times india posted 350 or more in ODI won 30 & lost only 1.

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

Most ODI 100s in a country
20 Virat Kohli in India (99 inngs) *
20 Sachin Tendulkar in India (160)
14 Hashim Amla in South Africa (69)
14 Ricky Ponting in Australia (151)

STAT: Most ODI 100s vs a team
9 Virat Kohli vs WI
9 Virat Kohli vs SL *
9 Sachin Tendulkar vs Aus
8 Rohit Sharma vs Aus
8 Virat Kohli vs Aus
8 Sachin Tendulkar vs SL

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah, not saying they will win but I personally rate Shanaka and lot of this SL side who bat till 9 and have 7 bowling options. If their pure batsmen and bowlers get better, they will be a force in LOs for sure.

G. S. Kohli

Sri lanka bat deep as hell and dew is supposedly gonna be a factor later on in this game. Reckon there a decent chance of chasing this

Edit: Realized Shanaka is at 6, batting isn't as deep as I thought.
Playing 1st time in india ( ODI) he so far hold Lankan innings to-gether.Good captain he is

G. S. Kohli

See, the difference is my predictions actually come true. :p
Agree but match after match we never removes tailender Quickly, Shanaka starts Spanking in partnership of 100* with Rajitha.

What is the highest 9th wicket partnership in ODI?

132 runs
The highest 9th wicket partnership in ODI is 132 runs, scored by Sri Lanka's Angelo Mathews and Lasith Malinga against a tough opposition i.e, Australia at Melbourne on 3 Nov 2010. Malinga struck a match-winning inning in that match and they won by 1 wicket.

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

Shanaka's Maiden 100* in india koz he playing 1st time ODI in india, career wise this is his 2nd ODI century

Ind won by 67 runs