• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Sounds like Southee's bowled very nicely this morning.

Edit: Not disappointed that I'll no longer have to listen the radio comms referring to the opener as 'Mendez' either.

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
The first review earlier on I could understand - it was a bit fuller and it looked like it had hit him on the front pad. That one though was never likely to be overturned, especially with the way the umpire's call rule works.

Meridio

International Regular
Southee's also very close to bowling back-foot no balls. Think his foot might just be in the air though.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
You should always save one review for the nick behind that isn't given. Much more likely to happen than a LBW being overturned.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Well this is supremely entertaining if cricinfo's commentary is anything to go by. NZ trying too hard, or not enough?

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Very good session for us. Happy that Chandi has come out with a positive mindset -which is when he is at his best-. Yes we have certainly had some luck but also played pretty well too. Off to bed for me but hope we carry in this positive mindset..

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Very good session for us. Happy that Chandi has come out with a positive mindset -which is when he is at his best-. Yes we have certainly had some luck but also played pretty well too. Off to bed for me but hope we carry in this positive mindset..
Yup it certainly sets up the test, if Lanka keep playing this way, and wouldn't grudge them the luck with the toss having gone NZ's favour. Feels like Chandimal is jumping a level on this tour.