• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Surely Henry needs to stay in the squad? No need to bring back Boult, keep resting him and there are others that should get punted before Henry does....blokes taken 8 wickets in 2 games.
Nah Boult needs game time more than we need to win 5-0. Should be back as soon as he's fully confident about his fitness.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love Guptill keeping his head still on those big shots too, but must our commentators always make such a big song & dance about it.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lol what happened to Sri Lanka? They were not so bad in the tests, and if anything with Dilshan's inclusion one only expected better show in the ODIs

morgieb

Lol what happened to Sri Lanka? They were not so bad in the tests, and if anything with Dilshan's inclusion one only expected better show in the ODIs
I think even in spite of Dilshan their Test side looks better on paper than their ODI side.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Maybe WI could go over to NZ to play Sri Lanka and NZ could come back over to Aus for the new year so we can get some competitive cricket.

Stace

First Class Debutant
I hope NZ bat first next time and Baz gets the fastest 50 or century, would be a nice way to go out in ODI's.

Zinzan

Missed out on a glorious opportunity there Guppy, could have beaten the WR record by 3 only to end up missing even equaling it.

Never been so disappointed with a 50 off 17 balls. :ph34r: