• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I really don't think that's so necessary quite yet at 50/1 after 10. His main goal for the next 5 overs should just be to give BMac the strike, unless of course he gets some freebies.
I just mean in the power play and against guys like Perera, who has no business opening the bowling.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Make that 56. Man, it's ugly cricket but we'll take it. He's just backing down leg side and baseballing everything.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Cool, just saw the scoreboard. Matt Henry is playing. I enjoyed watching him bowl in the UAE. Thought he was a bit hard done after being left out of the WC squad. What happens if he gets a bunch of wickets today?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Accck Latham...5 off 15 and more importantly a bad time to lose a wicket with McCullum going so well. Disappointing.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Ouch, Latham gone. Man, this is not an easy wicket and McCullum's slogging might just be the difference.

C'mon Taylor!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cool, just saw the scoreboard. Matt Henry is playing. I enjoyed watching him bowl in the UAE. Thought he was a bit hard done after being left out of the WC squad. What happens if he gets a bunch of wickets today?
The selectors look silly and the mouthbreathers (and Howsie) get the knives out for Mills again.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol @ Russell Arnold rubbing our faces in it about our frailties in the top order & enjoying doing so. Cheeky bugger :p