• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now will McClenaghan continue the tight work or will he immediately spray it around at 5.5-6 per over?

Flem274*

123/5
This is a Mitch pitch imo. Even though it's slow bounce, it will be hard to score off him with control.

Also a Mills pitch.

Flem274*

123/5
Anderson is nailing his areas atm for the first time I've seen in ODIs

He has regained 5 clicks from his injury riddled youth too

that over looked like a bowler rather than a semi part timer

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
It would be good if we play a couple of games in Aussie before we have to. I don't want us being the only team getting used to Australian conditions come the knock out games.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It would be good if we play a couple of games in Aussie before we have to. I don't want us being the only team getting used to Australian conditions come the knock out games.
Can't see that happening. Where do you fit it in? Isn't our only prospect of playing there if we make the final (or draw the semi against Australia if they have more points)?

BeeGee

International Captain
My understanding is the knockout games we make will be played in NZ, except the final and possibly knockout games we play Aus.