• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag hits a six off the last ball. I do take objection to the 'million dollar' and 'extravagant' remarks about the Indian batting in the last game. They were doing it for a purpose- the near-impossible task needed an indiscriminately aggressive batting approach. That didn't come off. Had the total been a manageable 140-160, the batting would be a lot less risky.

Now an inside edge off Gambhir misses leg by a fair distance, and goes for four.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This fielding display from SL is bordering on hilarious, whats that, 5 dropped catches & 5 run out chances in the last 7 overs?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
This fielding display from SL is bordering on hilarious, whats that, 5 dropped catches & 5 run out chances in the last 7 overs?
Pressure. The Indians took several risks and stretched them enough to force a few mistakes. They're a good fielding side, but this knocked them out and we saw what happened.

ret

International Debutant
What an effort to chase down 200+ .... Nothing much you can do once Sehwag, Dhoni and Yuvi fire in the same game

Good to see Yuvi celebrate his bday with an Indian win and MoM on his home ground!!

Sir Alex

Banned
What an effort to chase down 200+ .... Nothing much you can do once Sehwag, Dhoni and Yuvi fire in the same game

Good to see Yuvi celebrate his bday with an Indian win and MoM on his home ground!!
Ret, actually I found the match boring. I am not a hater of Twenty 20 cricket but after sometime it resembled a highlights package. The bowlers were simply not upto the task and with the fielding resembled school cricket vs international batting.

ret

International Debutant
Ret, actually I found the match boring. I am not a hater of Twenty 20 cricket but after sometime it resembled a highlights package. The bowlers were simply not upto the task and with the fielding resembled school cricket vs international batting.
That's what happens when you have 400+ runs scored in less than 40 overs. I didn't watch the game though but it's probably the only the 2nd time that a team chased 200+ and it's probably the highest score batting 2nd so a cool effort by Ind!