• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South African tour of England and Ireland 2022

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope the skipper doesn't get penalized for the slow over-rate. I read that this is another drinks break. Much needed.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
[QUOTE="SillyCowCorner1, post: 4804793, member: 34533"

Back to this partnership, it's going at a decent clip. 77 in 11 overs.
[/QUOTE]
Aiden has come out of the blocks flying today, guess that's what a good platform can do for you

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
RVD should just go for it now.... Miller & Klassen still to come. 350-360 is easily achievable vs a Trundling attack.

Dendarii

International Debutant
Seems odd for a guy averaging almost 80 that this is only his 3rd century.
He usually bats at 4 or 5, so that wouldn't always give him enough time to get to a century (and his strike rate was noticeably lower in the early part of his career) and would also mean a fair number of not outs.

Marius

International Debutant
I fear Bouchball will be no match for Bazball.

Can't be getting under 350 after the platform we set. Poms will chase anything under 300 in their sleep.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
D3DA762B-BD41-45D6-B3E7-B4C8A7CD89D5.jpg

300+ is keeping England at bay apparently

Ton-up van der Dussen has a nice flow to it though

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I fear Bouchball will be no match for Bazball.

Can't be getting under 350 after the platform we set. Poms will chase anything under 300 in their sleep.
Not much sign of that in this summer's ODIs. Although I wouldn't put it past Stokes to do something useful in his final innings in this format.

Marius

International Debutant
Not much sign of that in this summer's ODIs. Although I wouldn't put it past Stokes to do something useful in his final innings in this format.
Ja, to be fair, Eng has looked flatter in the ODIs than the Tests so far this summer.