• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Well I didn't expect we'd do this well.

Henry deserves the last wicket to make basically a perfect match

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds like an obnoxious celebrappeal for the last wicket. What a way to wrap it up.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Best pace attack: NZ, Australia, or India?

Then very good attacks for SA, Pakistan, and England (if Branderson is picked).

Even some decent seamers in the other teams.

Amazing pace depth in world cricket.

Xix2565

International Regular
That's actually not that rare these days, good time to be a fast bowler.
Southee in the period from start of 2018 to now (the general timeframe for this pace bowling paradise) has 127 wickets in 26 Tests at 22.22 with a SR of 48.4 and 8 five wicket hauls (thanks for getting that last wicket while I was typing this up Southee). He's been better than Bumrah's entire career basically so far (113 wickets in 27 Tests at 22.85/SR 51.5). He obviously has great partners in crime, but he's been surprisingly underrated I feel.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's a fantastic win, but I'd be very surprised if South Africa don't come back harder in the next spin around at Hagley. Rare as hen's teeth a victory against the Proteas, so bask in the joy of it.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Oof, Elgar lokks so pissed off, wouldn’t like to be in the changing room for the post match bollocking he’ll be handing out to his players.

Xix2565

International Regular
I’d say Aus the all round number 1, with NZ being better than India in swinging conditions and vv in faster bouncy conditions.
I think each attack dominates in their home conditions, and away from home I don't think Australia's been too tested since Cummins became a god really and NZ just don't get to play enough Tests (crime against cricket really for any Test side that isn't the Pig 3). Though I don't really mind your pick either.