• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent pitch this. But the sad thing is, when this match ends in 3 days time, Shastri and his cronies will have a go at the curators again for losing them 2 days of revenue

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is some seriously good bowling, even though the pitch is doing a lot of work. Australia probably would've **** themselves and lost half their side by now.

cnerd123

likes this
No fulltosses, no longhops, and barely any wides. Lot of rip on the ball, and pace from the quicks. This bowling has been fantastic.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea, Jadeja and Ashwin -with bat and ball- have ensured that the day ends with honours even.

Vijay's innings must have been fantastic looking at this pitch.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to be watching some great Test cricket.

Now I better go get some work done...

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
No fulltosses, no longhops, and barely any wides. Lot of rip on the ball, and pace from the quicks. This bowling has been fantastic.
Mishra dropped it short a bit too much. Why the **** would you even want to bowl short on a pitch like this as a spinner?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we're still 50 or so runs short of a par first innings score, but nevertheless we haven't given much away. I hope we don't start taking Ashwin/Jadeja for granted though.