• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

pup11

International Coach
Boucher should have hung onto that, it was a tough one, but still one would back Boucher to such catches off 9/10.

pup11

International Coach
The combination and contrast of Bell and Prior just doesn't make sense, imo. What are England going for? 50/1 off 10 overs?
Seriously speaking watching England play in Odi' is getting a bit boring now, they say Odi cricket is a bit predictable in its proceedings, but for me there is nothing more predictable for then wacthing England play in an Odi game, there is almost a similar feel to all their recent Odi games.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pietersen's average really has dropped huh

Anyway, KP and Freddie at the crease. Can't remember the last time they batted together in an ODI. Hoping for carnage. Fully expect at least 100 off the next 10 overs :ph34r:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shah - not international quality/temperament. It's unfortunate that England have gone back to proven failures like him, Prior and Bopara.

Bopara can potentially make it but you've gotta leave him in county cricket for a good season or two at least.

stumpski

International Captain
I hate seeing these given out. The batsman has already made his ground, then the bat bounces up and leaves the ground - morally he's in.

Right decision given IMO.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Scoring not speeding up here, at all. Think our bowlers are going to have to do something special here - no change there tttt

Langeveldt

Soutie
Shah - not international quality/temperament. It's unfortunate that England have gone back to proven failures like him, Prior and Bopara.

Bopara can potentially make it but you've gotta leave him in county cricket for a good season or two at least.
For sure, who are they going to call up next.. Solanki?

Anyway, Pietersen to ton up and England to win for mine.. Hate the way the lights in England are so pathetic.. Getting my excuses in early but they really are poor and I don't see why they should be allowed..

kingkallis

International Coach
KP picked up well and its so good to see Freddie firing as well. Aussies beware of these two! Next Ashes is going to be fun!

kingkallis

International Coach
England has scored 100 in last 10 overs...

It seems the Proteas are wasting Steyn in ODIs. Keep him only for the tests!

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still 30-40 short of where we could/should/ought to have been. Bell's innings looking even worse now, if that were possible.

Now for Wright to get out first ball.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Still 30-40 short of where we could/should/ought to have been. Bell's innings looking even worse now, if that were possible.

Now for Wright to get out first ball.
Well the ball should move about under the lights. Not to mention how poor they are. If England take some early wickets then SA really will struggle i think. Big IF mind :sleep: