• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

thierry henry

International Coach
Yeah quickly edited my post to have Gibbs in there as well.

But Gibbs looked unsettled, Amla probably should have gone back.

Run outs in the first 10-15 overs are stupid in ODIs.
lol I was sure you'd just said "Amla", when I saw Amla and Gibbs I thought I was going nuts

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He must've heard something to go off like that. That extra step from Gibbs couldn't have helped.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gibbs is one of those batsman I love watching. You think he could be dismissed at any time, but he's an "in the zone" instinct player... that is no only exciting, but aestheticaly nice (mind you, obviously not of a Sachin or Sanga mould) to watch as well.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man, I loved that Herschey six. The next one staying low is a tad worrying for him though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gibbs is one of those batsman I love watching. You think he could be dismissed at any time, but he's an "in the zone" instinct player... that is no only exciting, but aestheticaly nice (mind you, obviously not of a Sachin or Sanga mould) to watch as well.
Reckon he's in the zone today (please don't jinx... please!)

pasag

RTDAS
Instinctual, you could say.

thierry henry

International Coach
Gibbs is actually a batsman I enjoy watching, but don't rate....he's one of the few international batsman where I feel that I would really know where to bowl to him...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ball seriously keeping low. Gonna get tough. Gibbs' hitting will help here, the more runs on the board whilst the ball is hard, the better.

kingkallis

International Coach
Its going to be tough! SCG wicket is really wierd...only well set batsman will be able to keep scoring 4-5 / over...

Kallis is on 9999