• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Every time I see that 60 minutes ad I cannot help but think what an absolute tool Tom Cruise is. Wanna punch him in the face.

pup11

International Coach
Have you ever seen a better juxtaposition of death bowling? Bracks vs. Hilfy.

One can hit a coin at will, the other clearly not as experienced.
Yeah lack of experience clearly hurt Hilfy, but he is not the worst death bowler going around, he does the job quite decently for the Tassies in domestic cricket.

Hilfy would be under trmendous pressure, 17 to get of the last over!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SA, have a good look at yourselves.

Why send Boucher before Albie?

Of course after saying that Boucher hits a six :ph34r:

inbox24

International Debutant
How many mistakes are the selectors allowed before sackings begin?

I mean more to the point does anyone have their contact details?

pasag

RTDAS
Pretty ugly ODI for the most part, the side that batted a little less crap won (though Steyn and Bracken were brilliant, in fairness). Classic ending though.