• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

pup11

International Coach
Man I'm really starting to rate Johnson but so many of his wickets come from terrible balls.
Well if you ask Johnson about it he would tell you that its all just part of the plan..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Ponting doesn't attack enough, Australia is too negative, they need to come out and knock heads off".

Sth Africa go along at 5 RPO as Lee, Siddle and Johnson crank it up to 150 kph:

"Oh, they've got to concentrate on line and length. What's the captain doing with this ill-disciplined approach?"

God I hate commentators sometimes.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith is looking really positive with his running here. Going to take some good bowling to knock him over. Just feel he's good for a big ton here today.

Kallis knocking the ball around nicely too.

"May be we'll see a little bit of spin introduced into the attack."

Emphasis on 'little bit of spin'.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
With regards to crowds, surely this is the boot up the arse CA and the various grounds need to lower ticket prices. I would love to go to all five days at the WACA, but absolutely not going to pay $26 a day (as a concession for ****'s sake) to sit on the hill. They are ridiculous prices and frankly the deserve the **** crowd they have today.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I heard today was 20-30,000.

Regardless, 60,000 on Boxing Day for arguably the biggest test in Australia in quite some time is disappointing considering similar crowds in recent years for lesser tests.

Hauritz strikes!