• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah a burst of Starc right about now would have been more than useful. Overs 60-80 Lyon could be handy, but it seems slightly defensive especially when you think Starc is a better batsman and fielder over Lyon.

ajdude

International Coach
wouldn't mind warner giving a few a rip later on in the test, he actually looked alright in the windies haha

Stapel

International Regular
So, the Aussies think (80%) they'll win this series. I can't see that happen in any easy way.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta have a leg slip if Amla is going to get so far across, allows Lyon to attack the stumps with a bit of turn on offer.

ajdude

International Coach
So, the Aussies think (80%) they'll win this series. I can't see that happen in any easy way.
the viewer's verdict is probably channel 9's worst gimmick, thankfully they don't decide motm through it anymore

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its easy to press a button in support of your country, when your not parting with your own cash. If both teams were paying the same amount, 80% of bets wouldn't be on Australia.

Man that KFC advertising is getting to be already.