• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Yeah, hi guys. Unfortunately not much you can do in the game right now, there will be club cricket (you play for a club somewhere around in the cricket world) and then in February or March we'll start the domestic season and you'll play for a club with 15-16 other members.

So stick around and look for new threads, basically. :)

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
It can be very intimidating but once you get the hang of it it's very easy to get into. If you've got any questions let me know and I'll answer them.
I was once part of CW Green a few years back under age_master! Not too sure whether he's still around these days though.

How can I get assigned to a side?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master (Andrew) is still around. You may be treated as a brand new player this time around. Your stats will be processed soon. Unfortunately we're a bit tied up with holidayness atm.

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
age_master (Andrew) is still around. You may be treated as a brand new player this time around. Your stats will be processed soon. Unfortunately we're a bit tied up with holidayness atm.
Sounds thrilling! :)

I was the same player back in 2005 that being an off spinner. (I think I played in Season 8? :confused:)