• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #2- South Africa vs Australia - November 16th - Eden Gardens, Kolkata (D/N)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ouch.

Goal probably now "get to 200 and hope that the pitch is still doing tricks while Australia is batting". A very low percentage strategy.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That’s great captaincy giving Starc a sixth there. Must have been tempting to save him, but Aus needed a third wicket there. Until then I honestly didn’t think the score was too dire given the bowling and conditions, QdK’s shot nws

loterry1994

International Debutant
This is entertaining cricket. I just hope Rohit does the right thing and demands another flat tracker and a heavy sided coin so they can bat first on a concrete slab again.

Kohli, Gill and Iyer would need nappies for this
Their bowlers would have it all over aus on this pitch as well

DriveClub

International Regular
Yeah, no game of cricket has ever been won from this position after all

I don't know why half the people who've posted in the subbie actually bother with cricket
Because the team in trouble is SA in a knockout game. History suggests only one outcome