• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

M0rphin3

International Debutant
I don't remember, but really that 175 was no contest considering how close the match he singlehandedly brought to. Wahab's, truly memorable performance it was, wasn't something which made the match close. Ok, it may the batsmen failing to do their job, but then again, 5 fors aren't that rare like a 175.
Minus that 5fer, Pakistan were pretty much out of contest. I also recall Yuvi getting one against SA back in 06 or something.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Thanks for the World Cups Misbah, you are going to be a hero in India. Basically handed over the T20 cup to us in 2007 and now the chance to win the ODI World cup.

Dhoni is just a lucky ****. Credit to him for accepting that he misread the pitch and that was the reason he didn't play AshWIN.

Bun

Banned
****! Siddhu has probably done his final appearnce on the show! was ridiculing the poor English gentleman that his team is now back in England, and he doesn't have any hair on his head...

Chappelli says, "Mate, guess you're too early into your guiness tonight"

:laugh: :wacko:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Nonsense

Pakistan have created a rod for their own back with repeated infringements and lenient/no punishment

What's more, there have been very strong rumours coming out of the subcontinent all tourney that players are on the take

Put those 2 together and then you witness a quality player basically sit on his bat until the game is done and dusted and people have every right to be suspicious

That's the damage done to our game by Malik, Cronje, The Hon Azha :laugh::laugh:, etc
Needless to say, I disagree strongly.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
****! Siddhu has probably done his final appearnce on the show! was ridiculing the poor English gentleman that his team is now back in England, and he doesn't have any hair on his head...

Chappelli says, "Mate, guess you're too early into your guiness tonight"

:laugh: :wacko:
:laugh:

bagapath

International Captain
haha......bagapath I haven't seen you around the WC forum all this WC. Good to see you back but apparently you won't be sticking around.
got busy with work. but watching all the important games; some of them live.

today's bowling effort was the best i have seen from india in a long long time. and sachin's 85 is easily his ugliest match winning effort ever. wahab riaz was brilliant. he is my man of the match.

Engle

State Vice-Captain
Considering that Pakistan and India were prematurely exited from the previous WC, it has not gone unnoticed that they put on a fine showing here.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Either Munaf or Nehra should be dropped for AshWIN in the final regardless of today's efforts. Too much to expect Nehra/Patel to get it right for 2 games in a row. We need a proper spinner against Sri Lanka and Yuvraj will just get whooped in the final if he bowls too much. Would also play Yusuf Pathan instead of Kohli(sorry Jono:() since SL are likely to play 3 spinners, Pathan can really lay into the spinners and would be the trump card in the game for us.

Last edited:

R_D

International Debutant
**** YEAH...

Congrats to all Indian fans.... Its an awesome feeling.

Apparently Deewali being celebrated all over India today:happy:

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Australia had psychological edge on india but they didn't deliver & lost.
It doesn't matter for pakistan, We have better record against india even in india. Just we need a couple of players to fire. Even 2 of them will be enough for India :P