• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
To be fair Pakistan's best score in this WC is 277 whatever we get will be a real test for them!"
If the Pakistan batsmen play to the best of their ability then they should win for sure. The match is 100% about Pakistan, the Indian bowlers don't matter.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
If the Pakistan batsmen play to the best of their ability then they should win for sure. The match is 100% about Pakistan, the Indian bowlers don't matter.
Nonsense! Not one Pakistan player has made 90 in this tournament whatever score we get is one they have struggled to make add to that we are in a WC semi final the pressure on them! yeah we are in this game big time mate

Shri

Mr. Glass
Pakistan tend to be dire against slow left arm bowlers. Zak, Harbhajan and Yuvraj could still stiffle them. But yeah Nehra and Munaf are total **** ****s and don't matter today.

Desire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Pakistan tend to be dire against slow left arm bowlers. Zak, Harbhajan and Yuvraj could still stiffle them. But yeah Nehra and Munaf are total **** ****s and don't matter today.
Eh.. Nehra will be man of the match if we lose.. Prob, it will be because of him :laugh:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To be fair Pakistan's best score in this WC is 277 whatever we get will be a real test for them!"[/QUOT

On a "normal" day, on this pitch, with this outfield, against this Indian attack attack, it should be a relatively straight forward chase

But this isnt a normal day

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Five for Wahab. I don't think anyone could argue he doesn't deserve that.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Haha agreed mate, my post wasn't serious. I was just copying what Dhoni_Fan says in every match thread. The only diffrenence being that I replaced the word " India " with ' Pakistan ' in my post.

5-Fer for Riaz. Well bowled!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Let's see

opening bowler with 8-0-69-0
second opening bowler got two overs
six dropped catches
useless wicketkeeper

and they'll still get below 260.