• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Has to be one of the better World Cup bowling efforts ever, this. Single-handedly drags his team back into it after the leader of the attack gets thumped.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Nehra and Munaf better not expose there stumps today I swear. It's a flipping semi-final of a WC. Try to hang around dammit!

biased indian

International Coach
hope as he walk into the dressing room he see ashwin .....:)

i still believe a score of 240 will be a good one if we bowl decently and hold on to every catch

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nehra and Munaf better not expose there stumps today I swear. It's a flipping semi-final of a WC. Try to hang around dammit!
Dont worry, they'll make up for it with their quality seam bowling and excellent fielding

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
England lost to Ireland and Bangladesh

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::
You're an idiot.

Been a fantastic match for neutral fans. Riaz has bowled brillantly so far, I think all the hype before the game was towards Umar Gul and his awsome recent form. One feels that Riaz has been a tad underestimated.

Teja.

Global Moderator
This is an ATG bowling performance by the jacket, Must be said. Ridiculously flat pitch, Immense batting line-up and the backing of a butterfingers field and keeper. One of those things which should not be forgotten but probably will.