• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
These 2 tests have been a lot closer than what some of the articles have suggested.

If we could catch we'd have probably won the first match.

Fun while it lasted.

Spark

Global Moderator
I do think Aus have been pretty good with their bowling in the last hour. The fields haven't always looked right but they've bowled well, which means that England still have a lot to get when the fear would have been that the game would be over by now.

CartyDurham

International Captain
At least my lunch is pending

enjoy your 2-0 lead Australia , you just did enough in the end for the win

roll on Thursday

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
... Valiant effort by Stokes.. even though the Aussies should've had him dismissed about 5 times before he cluttered 9 sixes to all parts of the ground.

Distanced himself even further now in this regard:

hhhh.PNG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I said only abused. And yeah, it happened in Sydney. And according to Ashwin, it happened every time they played there. And it was reported by Siraj during the game. And he was boo'd by your wonderful fans for it.
I’m talking about in the members stand mate, not the great unwashed filth of the outer ground