• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think a lot of that came before they went to this tactic though. They haven't gone anywhere in the last hour really
Yeah I suppose that’s true. I just don’t think they really need to though. Yet, anyway.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I suppose that’s true. I just don’t think they really need to though. Yet, anyway.
They don't need to at all. England are the one's hyping up being aggresive and moving the game forward. All Aus had to do is leave the short ball bowling alone and England would have had to change tactics.

Unless England are already playing for the draw

Flem274*

123/5
They don't need to at all. England are the one's hyping up being aggresive and moving the game forward. All Aus had to do is leave the short ball bowling alone and England would have had to change tactics.
Yeah this tactic works if you have either a rapid guy where batsman instinct in or a bowler with the endurance and accuracy to keep this up for hours with variations.

gotta force england to show they have one of those.

Coronis

International Coach
Ideally 400+ should be the aim, but we’ll see how Green and Carey go. Even if it ended up being a 500 chase with just tomorrow to go I’m sure Stokes would go for it anyway.

Gob

International Coach
Guess 100 runs for 3 wickets is a fair session

Only if they could have another one like that

loterry1994

International Debutant
The wide rules just ridiculous in tests I reckon. Every bowler can bowl down the leg side for half the balls and not get called