• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
Well I’m off to the golf

not allowed to post as per Burgey. It’s clearly only Australia praise allowed

have a lovely day all and enjoy the game

this ok @Burgey

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nope. Two sides playing. I know you only see one but two are playing

go to bed maybe if you can’t take the slightest ribbing
It’s not that you post per se, it’s just constant dribble which adds nothing because you have to respond to every single perceived slight against you. Usually ones o you’ve invented. It’s embarrassing. Just stop it. Please. People have tried to ask politely, but you don’t seem to get it

CartyDurham

International Captain
It’s not that you post per se, it’s just constant dribble which adds nothing because you have to respond to every single perceived slight against you. Usually ones o you’ve invented. It’s embarrassing. Just stop it. Please. People have tried to ask politely, but you don’t seem to get it
I posted Brooks stats not dribble

I said Cummins appealed for nothing

you are so sensitive, it’s as simple as that @Burgey

nothing more nothing less

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lyon seriously should have tumbled over and claimed the head knock like the cheating Indians did against us a few years ago to get a concussion substitute
If I were awake at 3am and not busy on the ticket tek site all day today, you better believe I would have made a million posts about Lyon needing to concuss his calf