• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not saying he’s good but Cummins going from okay with the bat to a complete bunny for 2 years and now looking like he can be okay again has been weird

Qlder

International Debutant
England bowled 12 overs in the hour. They really don't give a **** how many WTC points they lose do they 😀

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Some excellent commentary from Nasser re. Smith's retirement speculation

"What else is he going to do??"

I've been saying the same myself for years. Going to sound harsh but I imagine Steve Smith would be as close to a useless human as you can get if not for playing cricket
Haha, remember someone once saying that Smith is the kinda guy who’d have spent his high school years getting his head flushed in the toilet by the likes of Warner and Haddin if he wasn’t so good at cricket.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain

I've been saying the same myself for years. Going to sound harsh but I imagine Steve Smith would be as close to a useless human as you can get if not for playing cricket
He'll retire and go into selling NFTs after the Ashes. Generational fortune, I hear, the Steve Smith Masterpiece Innings Collection.

halba

International 12th Man
looking at about a 450 total maximum. After cummins its only Lyon and hazlewood who are mugs.

Edit: 420 is probably max. smith out.

These two batting heroes will disappoint as they arent under pressure this time.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Both he and Marnus

CartyDurham

International Captain
By god that went like a rocket. That’s a good catch to remover Smyth

Duckett well done and tong

well played Smith. That was top notch batting

well that 450 might not happen