• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Craig

World Traveller
Holding is such an overrated commentator now. Rapid decline from him.
I'm starting to enjoy Shane Warne now. I didn't rate him when he was commentating and still in the Australian team, but he is good to listen too.

12 runs off the over.

tooextracool

International Coach
Could someone please explain to me the point of bowling short on this pitch? Other than to protect Johnson from being carted all over the park by messrs 10 and 11.

JBH001

International Regular
LOL! Anderson is taking Mitch apart. Reckon Siddle returns from that end if Hilfenhaus doesnt finish it off.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Was going to say, reckon it's time for some spin (specifically North) to try and lure a straight shot out of the tailenders.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, Warne advocating a three strikes and out rule for tailenders. Clearly not enjoying this.

Anderson now topping the England batting averages.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
If these two can manage another 5 runs, it's the 2nd highest partnership of the innings.

EDIT
And there we are. Apparently it's the highest 10th wicket partnership by Engaldn against Aus at Lord's.

And Jimmy's gone.

Last edited:

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Geez, if your not gonna get them out then knock 'em out. Anderson's been hit the head in the couple of times before, so pitch it shorter,