• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to the 2025-26 Ashes

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean going back to the post I made that seemed to amuse Burgey, imagine actually arguing any of Langer, Hayden, Martyn, Hussey, Clarke or Symonds are better bats than Joe Root. I can’t fathom such stupidity
Joe Root isn’t fit to carry those blokes’ jock straps. Come on ffs. I’m not even a Hayden fan but he craps all over Root as a test player. You’re embarrassing yourself here

chris.hinton

International Captain
A very early Test schedule lock-in from CA for the only test series which really matters, so may as well get this thread going now.

All the better to have Enlgand and Wales' false hope drag out for longer.

Main changes are Perth hosting the opener and the Gabba having the second test as a day-nighter, with Adelaide a traditional day time test in the lead up to Xmas. Naturally, Melbourne and Sydney round out the usual Australia white-wash.

Test Schedule

First TestPerth Stadium November 21-25, 2025
Second TestThe Gabba (D/N)December 4-8, 2025
Third TestAdelaide OvalDecember 17-21, 2025
Fourth TestMCGDecember 26-30, 2025
Fifth Test SCGJanuary 4-8, 2026

5-0 to England. We are coming up with our best cricket & Aussies are getting older and not much younger talent coming through & lack of ideas which will be an issue in this series

Johan

State 12th Man
as long as there is delusion, people will keep looking forward to an Ashes down under.

He struggled in India and Australia will be far tougher than India for him. He might not even average over 30. Runs in Pakistan don’t mean you’re good enough to score in Australia.
Do you pray every morning he fails in Australia lol? also, I already addressed your India argument, give it up.

Last edited: