• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ground announcer playing the Black Eyed Peas. As if I didn't hate India enough already.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, imagine if he'd gotten himself out playing that shot needing 22 off 30.

Ah well, congratulations India. Big chance to win the WC from here.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
India Pak Semi. Should be great. Aus were 30+ short of a decent total given their one-note attack.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Hate that the commentary team are blaming the SPINNERS for failing in this cup. We were 20-30 runs below par, let them milk runs throughout the middle overs, had a few diabolical overs from Tait and Lee and Krejza actually bowled really well. I even heard Smith's name mentioned FFS.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh pitch the thing up ffs. Slow wicket, get it up there and let it swing. Dire bowling.

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway well played India. Going to bed in the faint hope it'll produce a hattrick or something crazy. That and I have to be at work in 5 hours :(