• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official * Pakistan vs New Zealand 2023

Moss

International Vice-Captain
I know the venue has been a heavy scoring one, but knowing how the series has gone do NZ really prefer a chase here? Not to mention with Henry absent Pakistan will fancy their chances of a really big score.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricinfo's coverage has been terrible today. Tickner isn't bowled out, they have shadab as the new bat instead of wasim and they somehow had babar out for 3 overs more then he actually batted.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Ish with 1/21 off his 4 overs is remarkable given some of the tripe he apparently bowled.
I've only watched roughly half the balls he's bowled live and i've seen 1 longhop on middle, a longhop a foot down leg and 3 full tosses. Pakistan have played him with way too much respect.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Good effort from Tickner, looks better considering the rubbish that's been served up at the other end for most part. Fielding also hasn't looked top drawer. Rizwan's really found his range though, looks likely a matchwinning hand.