• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in New Zealand

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Not surprised at that. Would've left Conway to continue 'refreshing' at a lower level myself.

Immenso

I think Conway has now been dismissed twice in his last 4 balls, and was dropped on the other 2? (Accross 2 games).

The Hutt Rec

Not surprised at that. Would've left Conway to continue 'refreshing' at a lower level myself.
Absolutely, he played that one T20 for Wellington in Napier and was dropped twice on the way to a score of 2. And he looked absolutely defeated out there. I don't think international cricket is what he needs right now tbh.

King Kane

International Debutant
Conway still in awful form, alarm bells should have been ringing when he even struggled in his one innings for Wellington in the Super Smash.

Finn Allen is looking in good touch though.