• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand - T20/ODI series - Jan 2016

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent comeback.

Happy to see Afridi find some sort of form with both batting and bowling, despite the dropped catch.

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
Lol quality cricket there. Horrible full toss outside off, the batsman somehow hits it straight to point who drops it.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
In 2010 Pakistan used to drop catches off Amir's bowling
In 2016, Pakistan still drops catches off Amir's bowling.

What a way to welcome Amir by the team

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
One of the worst innings Kane has ever played.
They didn't let him play well in the first 3-4 overs of his inning. The first team ever to do their homework on Kane and shut him down with field placings. His reaction should have been to loft the ball over the top but he looked too afraid to lift the ball in the air.

I have never been a fan of having an anchor man in an inning. Each guy needs to go for it. When it came down to 20 to win off the last over I had no hope of him slogging us to victory while I might have had hope had Anderson or Munro been on strike.

Anyway perhaps all this means is that he shouldn't be an opening batsman in T20 since it is essential that you go over the top while the fielding restrictions are in place.