• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Having one of those sessions this attack can produce once in a while. Really solid from Pakistan though. Most damning thing is that Finn has looked the most threatening even though he still doesn't look at his best.

At least they haven't got away from us I suppose, only positive I can see.

91Jmay

International Coach
I'm fairly sure I've heard Warne slate 5 man attacks in the past because his teams didn't do it so obviously it was the 'wrong' way to play cricket.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Botham now moaning about the pitch..'too much like UAE' :laugh:
I am pretty sure he has an account on Cricket Web and posts the same **** here

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The First Test performance is well and truly in play. Batting first might yet be the thing that nudges it in England's favour.