• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

igorbalis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If they declare before his 300 after Bairstow blocked about 40 balls from part-timers I'm gonna be pretty annoyed.

91Jmay

International Coach
Annoyed Root lost his red ink there. Should be Bairstow doing that. Amazing knock though, I was getting worried about him but he left ball so well first few hours and cashed in perfectly

Stace

First Class Debutant
Annoyed Root lost his red ink there. Should be Bairstow doing that. Amazing knock though, I was getting worried about him but he left ball so well first few hours and cashed in perfectly
Yeh its bloody annoying when he gets out whether he's on 4 or 254, he deserved to be there at the end.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bairstow here is a prime example of how cricket can be so much more of a selfish, personal game than most other team sports I can think of. Blocking and nurdling it around when we're nearly at 600 runs is benefiting absolutely nothing except his average, surely?
Not exactly crawling, tho. Going at about 70 s/r.

England's seeming like they're crawling but they're going at almost 4/over, I know it feels to me like Cook's ton was scored last year. Plenty of time in the game so can understand why they're not having a heave. They're cruising, really.

Compton

International Debutant
Anderson, Broad, Woakes, Stokes.

That's a really healthy pool of fast bowling options. Particularly with the form/extra pace that Woakes has found.