• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 4 T20is

smash84

The Tiger King
with the way things are, pakistan might not even make the super 8s in the World Cup. They look utter ****e

number11

State Regular
Pakistan's bowlers must feel aggrieved. They are decent but never have the runs to play with. England look like gold: will make a 4 figure wager on these guys. Batting and bowling is packed. It's coming home again.

reyrey

U19 Vice-Captain
Pakistan's bowlers must feel aggrieved. They are decent but never have the runs to play with. England look like gold: will make a 4 figure wager on these guys. Batting and bowling is packed. It's coming home again.
Incredible that they are 3rd favourites with that batting line up. Excellent fielding outfit too. Injuries to their fast men might be the one thing that hurts their chances.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
As much as I love a good Eng fanboi.......not sure I can cope with Hinton and number11 in tandem!!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I must admit my mind is frazzled over constant limited overs stuff, but I was harsh on Jordan earlier. In the end both him and Moeen are different gravy compared to how they are in 50 overs, sharp impact players.

Both help our selections too being multi-faceted.

Molehill

International Captain
England are going to take some beating. A top 3 that's probably the most aggressive out there, middle order strength that will likely see Curran at 8. Potentially 4 spinners in the starting line up plus the pure pace of Wood, but the return of Archer is just that extra dimension they needed. Whoever beats them probably wins it.