• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in CWLand

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good stuff greens, well done megan great batting. the hole team batted well and bowlers where superb. great all round performance

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top effort from Greens, especially Megan, crazy stuff, while the spinners and pretty much every other bowler were great as well.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's the highest List A score ever made by a CWLander? That can't be far away.

Would hope that we can get some heavy ODI revenge on Pakistan now.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
What's the highest List A score ever made by a CWLander? That can't be far away.
After season 9 it was 170.

Reference

Edit: And, having checked, the highest Dev League score in season 10 was 163. So unless someone can remember a huge total in ODIs, then I think Eyes may have set the record.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Samuel_Vimes said:
After season 9 it was 170.

Reference

Edit: And, having checked, the highest Dev League score in season 10 was 163. So unless someone can remember a huge total in ODIs, then I think Eyes may have set the record.

Was Neil the first CW bowler to take 7 wickets in an innings?

Neil Pickup

The career averages thread has Cloete down as making a 174*; can't find any evidence of when or who against, though.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Well done to Megan for her brilliant innings and to the whole Green team, they played very well. Should give the CWXI alot of areas they might want to explot Pakistan.

Quite happy personally to get my highest List A score (i think), but i am disappointed that i didn't carry on and lead Red to a victory. Hopefully after that innings i might be given a chance at the top of the order while Ian is away, but if not so be it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Chaulk to miss first two ODIs

Cricket Web XI and Cricket Web Black wicketkeeper Ash Chaulk has been suspended by the CWBCC for the first two ODIs against Pakistan. Chaulk receives the suspension as a measure of disciplinary action, as the CWBCC looks to crack down on abuse and acts in similar poor taste within the system.

Chaulk was witnessed to have verbally abused Blue bowler Travis Demeza in a manner which the CWBCC deemed as "highly inappropriate and offensive". He will now miss the first two ODIs against Pakistan and will further be inelligible for Dev League and Grade cricket in the time.

Replacing Chaulk in the ODI squad is Alex Crampton. The Blue wicketkeeper-batsman is uncapped at international level.

No comment as yet from the parties involved.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Pakistan 1st ODI XI

Imran Farhat
Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Malik
Younis Khan
Inzamam-ul-Haq (c)
Mohammad Hafeez
Kamran Akmal (wk)
Yasir Arafat
Shoaib Akhtar