• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Qlder

International Debutant
Has Warner got his cap back yet?
You'd have to think if someone has specifically opened his bag and only removed his backpack with his Baggy Greens in it then they will not be returned anytime soon

Makes me wonder why he didn't put a lock on his bag like most people transporting luggage do?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I was so excited to watch some test cricket, tuned in to the pre-match and realised this is going to be a big love in for one of my least favourite cricketers of all time. What a downer.

Qlder

International Debutant
Interesting approach by Pakistan, down 2-0 so let's avoid a white-wash by resting our best bowler

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shafique is absolutely cooked. Horrendous shot, like he was trying to give catching practice (successfully).