• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Spark

Global Moderator
He does have a point re Smith always thinking he’s not out, though I think it falls well short of dissent.

Maybe it’s spreading within the team. Was it Warner who got away with a really bad one recently in the World Cup? Wade in the recent T20 series deserved a penalty for the no-ball call as well.

Personally I’m all for dissent. Keeps umpires in check.
I don't think it's a coincidence that the umpire in both cases was Wilson. No one needs reminding that the Aus team doesn't have a fond history of Wilson umpiring their games

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice delivery right over the stumps, perhaps not so well played with the bat going towards leg. I wonder if they'll go over in a heap now.

Starfighter

Also, it would be really nice if Starc maintains this rediscovery of how to swing the ball into the India series next season. Not holding out high hopes, but miracles can happen.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think it's a coincidence that the umpire in both cases was Wilson. No one needs reminding that the Aus team doesn't have a fond history of Wilson umpiring their games
Genuinely don’t understand how he’s still standing in internationals. Robbing a living.

Son Of Coco

Langer's commentary is pretty painful. When he's talking about cricket, he's bearable, but the other stuff (the cliche's; attempting to make small talk/joke around the game etc) is not great.

Spark

Global Moderator
Imam-ul-Haq is no one's idea of a great batsman and he looked all at sea in the first innings at times, but he still survived for two hundred deliveries and only got out by running past one against Lyon specifically because he consciously decided to put away that exact shot

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Who are the touring sides that actually do ok in Australia. South Africa, sometimes India, sometimes the Poms…that’s it.

Starfighter

Imam-ul-Haq is no one's idea of a great batsman and he looked all at sea in the first innings at times, but he still survived for two hundred deliveries and only got out by running past one against Lyon specifically because he consciously decided to put away that exact shot
Nice timing

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who are the touring sides that actually do ok in Australia. South Africa, sometimes India, sometimes the Poms…that’s it.
Lol outside of 1 series in 2010 the Poms have won like 2 Test matches in Australia in the last 25 years

They lose 5-0 or 4-0 basically every time

South Africa haven't been competitive for a bit either. It's pretty much just India