• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Spark

Global Moderator
The real question is whether TPC will throw it away or get another average-boosting not out on the roads of his homeland
Given the match situation it'd actually be perfect if he just matched his average as quickly as possible and got out tbh.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yasir may have been bowling in pressure situation blah blah, but he also has bowled some **** and has been consistently too flat.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Before this series I was looking forward to seeing Yasir bowl cause it's been a while since I've seen a decent leggie down here.

He's been disappointing to say the least. Just clueless.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No.1 side in the world
Best spinner in the world

lol pakistan

ftr Warner and Smith's runs don't count because this is a flat wicket and this is all downhill skiing.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
BTW, How come Bill Lawry is doing the Sydney test?? I thought he only came out for Melbourne these days??

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I'm surprised this seems to be heading into a fifth day.

PS

Although I suppose it lost two sessions to the elements so it is not that surprising really. Still would have enforced the follow-on and tried to win it today.

Last edited: