• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How come Willis gets the away gigs to places like
UAE?

Was he here last summer? I don't recall it if he was.
It's him, Gower and Trescothick in a studio in England. Hussain, Lloyd, Atherton and Botham are in the UAE on commentary.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Dhoni and Ashwin would've scored plenty if they came together at 300/6, I'm sure of it.
wouldnt be too sure of that. In the one match that Dhoni scored in recent times from that position, he was let off twice because of Roach overstepping. His batting is like a lottery nowadays.

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
I really think dropping Wahab Riaz was not the best choice.
You really need a fast bowler who can bowl yorkers either that be Junaid or Riaz.
Preferably Riaz for his speed.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really think dropping Wahab Riaz was not the best choice.
You really need a fast bowler who can bowl yorkers either that be Junaid or Riaz.
Preferably Riaz for his speed.
Gul has a decent Yorker doesn't he?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Can Prior push things to 200?

Doubtful imo. Looks like a score of around 170 to me.
You wouldn't fancy Tremlett or Anderson to hang around against this guy.

Better than it looked at 50 for 5, but still way below par. Pak are going to have to bat appallingly to keep us in this match.

Last edited: