• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

WindieWeathers

International Regular
England are all over place right now :shock: , the funny thing is it's not exactly a spinners paradise, i guess it all depends on the track because if i remember correctly the only team to beat them in the past year (i won't bother mentioning the name :D ) were also in big trouble early, but a last wicket stand took them over 200 and after that Pakistan just crumbled, so England still have hope if this tail manages to wag long enough.

Btw are the commentators claim that "England are rusty" really a valid excuse considering they played two warm up matches just the other day?

Spark

Global Moderator
England are all over place right now :shock: , the funny thing is it's not exactly a spinners paradise, i guess it all depends on the track because if i remember correctly the only team to beat them in the past year (i won't bother mentioning the name :D ) were also in big trouble early, but a last wicket stand took them over 200 and after that Pakistan just crumbled, so England still have hope if this tail manages to wag long enough.

Btw are the commentators claim that "England are rusty" really a valid excuse considering they played two warm up matches just the other day?
No IMO. They're just not especially good against good spin bowling.

Athlai

Not Terrible

TBF they were rusty in the warm ups.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Please tell us more about this team that you mention?