• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Haha bowling figures of 4-3-4-3 for Ajmal!

No. 1 ranking seems to be the new prediction for failure...

Howe_zat

Audio File
NO Gambhiring!

Channeling all the GIMH optimism I can muster right now, long way to go in this test.
We'll do alright. If these two make it to lunch they can get a partnership going afterwards, plus a nice lower-order biff will get us into the realms of 150-200 or so. That's something to work with at least.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perhaps you should bring in your England A bowlers, they are still awesome and dominate against all teams.

Reckon England can still get 160.
Get 160 and we are still in it. Anything below 150 and we are out of it I reckon. I'd back us to bowl them out for around 250 anyway. Just got to get a partnership going.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Ajmal has bowled his teesra enough times already, Morgan was another one, the one that got Strauss and Pieterson was also the same ball.

It is somewhat like the knuckle ball, it goes on straight, probably skids a little, the batsmen probably expects it to be the off spinner. Very good ball, I didnt think had it.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We'll do alright. If these two make it to lunch they can get a partnership going afterwards, plus a nice lower-order biff will get us into the realms of 150-200 or so. That's something to work with at least.
Exactly, they maybe doing a percect impression of the old England today but the old England we are not. If Andy Flower can teach them all how to play spin in the lunch break that would be nice though.