• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dude, there are 2 days left. Unless we have a cloudburst (unlikely in the desert) or somebody digs the pitch up tonight then there will be a result. Pakistan winning is clearly the favourite given how England have batted in this series. Calm down and enjoy it.
England I still consider have, better batsmen and bowlers than Pakistan. Broad/Swann are better than Ajmal/Gul. It works like that. Even though England's batsmen are out of nick, Strauss has been playing well, and Bell, Cook and Pietersen are somewhat better. The pitch was relatively flat when Younus/Azhar were batting. And now the spinners are their.

Last edited:

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
England did not try Finn and imo that was one of their mistakes.

Finn > Anderson in these conditions.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Who cares. We have won the series and will hopefully win this match IA. Let the rest of the world bring monty back to his crap.
LOL but it pisses me off when my team gets out to bowlers like that...I don't mind crumbling against Warne..everyone crumbles against him but Panesar? Seriously?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Anderson's averaging 27 with the pill in conditions that closely mirror that which you'd find in fast bowling hell. He's been fine.

All of England's mistakes were related to their batting. Their bowling has been fine. Better than fine, in fact.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Why Jimmeh is averaging in the twenties, and the there's been no bounce, which is what Finn thrives on:blink:

Real back-to-the-nineties stuff there, batsmen fail, drop a bowler.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Not going to talk about Finn > Anderson, but that's not the reason why they're losing..it's just been terrible batting, and no amount of chopping and changing the bowling attack was ever going to help them win with batting like that.