• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
Someone to give me a rundown on this partnership? Classic Cook-Trott grindathon?

I noticed Pakistan have lost 2 reviews.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England need to remember they are meant to be entertaining this massive crowd, not boring the day lights out of the....zzzzzzzzzzz

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah; the dropped catch was just poor cricket from England. Misbah was lucky to be there in a personal sense but England didn't deserve to get him out if they couldn't hold the catch.

It's not Ajmal's job to umpire. Pakistan don't stop deserving the wicket just because they didn't review it.
Nah, if you don't review something then you have no right to complain about it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If Cook & Trott stay in long enough to get us close to level, I predict an innings victory.

On a completely unrelated note, isn't it funny how there are far less India fans in the thread compared to this time last week? :whistling

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
So where all those Pakistani fans getting over the top with their celebrations?

Ajmal failed as I predicted. Gul is as bad as he was in the last game. I preferred Wahab Riaz over Junaid as I wanted a 'backup' strike bowler for Ajmal which Junaid really is not.

Lots of time left but I can see England making a mammoth lead here.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Always likely to happen. Wicket is a road; Pak's weak batting failed and England have shown that they can just adjust pretty quickly in recent times. Top partnership from Cook and Trott. Ugly but doing the job. Rehman's inclusion looks serious overkill. Paul Harris flights the ball more.

smash84

The Tiger King
So where all those Pakistani fans getting over the top with their celebrations?

Ajmal failed as I predicted. Gul is as bad as he was in the last game. I preferred Wahab Riaz over Junaid as I wanted a 'backup' strike bowler for Ajmal which Junaid really is not.

Lots of time left but I can see England making a mammoth lead here.
I would hav been there to support all your doomsday scenario prediction. Unfortunately I was banned.