• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricinfo said:
Broad to Adnan Akmal, OUT, that was given out as an lbw, strangely! There was an inside edge onto the pads which lobbed straight to Prior, Adnan got forward to defend, the ball was bang in line with the stumps, replays showed an inside edge
Adnan Akmal lbw b Broad 9 (26b 2x4 0x6) SR: 34.61
Umpire clearly didn't want to muck up the scorecard. Can only assume the fielders have had the same thoughts.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
All Pakistan's batsmen today have really looked quite terrible against the ball coming come back into them, either off the seam or in the air. Just no clue, and I don't just mean the dismissals either.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Was looking pretty disappointing with 200/4 on the board. Pretty happy for the day now, get Misbah and I'll be ecstatic.

Spark

Global Moderator
All Pakistan's batsmen today have really looked quite terrible against the ball coming come back into them, either off the seam or in the air. Just no clue, and I don't just mean the dismissals either.
They all have a tendency to go right across the stumps and plant the front foot, so it's no huge shock.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Normally 6 down you'd think it was an even day but they've scored fairly slowly and I make us just about ahead

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
They all have been playing for the outswinger and get into trouble with the inswinger.

Btw, don't think this pitch is a road either(which is a word which is thrown around too loosely). Actually it has probably more in it for the bowlers than the last one, from what i have seen so far.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Hope Rehman can stick around...left right combo should throw off the bowlers a bit but really important he stays on the wicket with Misbah.