• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NZ Domestic Season

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Seems Fulton is the next "Lets stuff up talent by making them openers" if marshall fails in SA.

Natman20

International Debutant
Bell out for 93 today. He doesn't deserve a return as he is so inconsistent and not a player that we can rely on at the top of the order.

242-6
Run rate has gone up to 2.53!! :laugh:

James

Cricket Web Owner
and I read in The Dom Post today about the crowd numbers:

Day 1 - 1 person, yes that's right, the crowd was 1!
Day 2 - 30 people showed up, goodness me, that's huge for a domestic first-class game!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
James said:
and I read in The Dom Post today about the crowd numbers:

Day 1 - 1 person, yes that's right, the crowd was 1!
Day 2 - 30 people showed up, goodness me, that's huge for a domestic first-class game!
And that is a domestic final?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Just got in after watching Taylor's innings (sadly this included giving my old reps mate DeWayne Bowden a bit of tap, who's probably best described as 'Franklin Lite' at this stage). One of those really cavalier, heroic lone hands full of cracking pull shots, square drives and aggressive running, but unlikely to get him up the pecking order as far as injury replacements for SA goes. No selectors watching throughout anyway.

Couldn't help wonder if Gloucester now wish they could tear up H Marshall's county contract and pick up Taylor for a season instead. With 20/20 as big as it is there, Taylor could develop into the billboard player for most counties. Forge a sentimental tie with him early I reckon, reap the rewards over the next decade and a half of NZ off-seasons perhaps.

Blaze

Banned
Pretty hard for Wellington with all the players they had missing, still central had Oram and How out and their depth proved to be better than ours.

Well done Central.

Ming

State 12th Man
Mike Mason, what a bowling effort. 20 overs for 28 runs and 3 wickets. I still don't understand why he supposedly made himself unavailable for the SA tour.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just got in after watching Taylor's innings (sadly this included giving my old reps mate DeWayne Bowden a bit of tap, who's probably best described as 'Franklin Lite' at this stage). One of those really cavalier, heroic lone hands full of cracking pull shots, square drives and aggressive running, but unlikely to get him up the pecking order as far as injury replacements for SA goes. No selectors watching throughout anyway.
:detective: Kippax a buddy of Doowayne. Who'd have thought it.