• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Fiery

Banned
MoxPearl said:
this is painfull to watch :(

ill declare it game over already

nice going aussie. u were the far better team on the day.. and u had sane selectors.. good job.. hopefully this will show the selectors that tuffy is not up to ODI cricket and will be replaced.
8-) Does that mean you wont be watching the rest and chipping in with fairweather fan comments? Phew

Loony BoB

International Captain
Would have rathered it was the man at the other end instead of Gilly.

I just said that because God damn, how often can you say that!?

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
Good bowling from Cairns to pick up Gillcrest.
I think we have to attack and try and peg Aus back with a couple of wickets. If we don't, I think Australia can cut loose on this ground if they have wickets in hand, a score of 300+ is on the cards.

I read Ian Smith's comments about sacking 3 NZ selectors - sorry to say that I am agreeing with him now.

Fiery

Banned
Loony BoB said:
Would have rathered it was the man at the other end instead of Gilly.

I just said that because God damn, how often can you say that!?
I know who I'd rather see the back off despite Katich going well.

Fiery

Banned
meatspx said:
Good bowling from Cairns to pick up Gillcrest.
I think we have to attack and try and peg Aus back with a couple of wickets. If we don't, I think Australia can cut loose on this ground if they have wickets in hand, a score of 300+ is on the cards.

I read Ian Smith's comments about sacking 3 NZ selectors - sorry to say that I am agreeing with him now.
:huh: Who's Gillcrest?