• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

Athlai

Not Terrible
Thank christ for that.

Well done Zimbabwe, this is the most stressed I've ever been watching a cricket match. Managed to outdo NZ vs. Pakistan in Dunners for sheer making me want to kill myself tension.

Flem274*

123/5
Anything that makes Athlai want to kill himself can only be a good thing.

But seriously, thank God we won.

Goodnight folks.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Well played Zim. Fortunate win for NZ but they only had to take 4 wickets all day to win the test. Though why Waller exposed the tail at the end was beyond me.

Few cheap wickets for Vettori at the end, still think he averages over 40 in 4th innings mind.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Well played Zimbabwe. Wish them all the success in the world. Just not against us.

Very impressed by Dougeh. Bowling attack of Southee and Dougeh has me licking my lips. Marto definitely looks to be in his last season so Bracewell has come along at just the right time. Let us hope he doesn't turn into a **** like his uncle.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Add Ryder and Southee to the side and NZ look so much stronger. Could say the same if Zim could have Ballance and Vitori in their next side.

The games between the lower ranked sides are quite enjoyable at present as there isn't much between them. More of a game and more exciting than watching my own lot thrash teams game after game anyway.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Summary of this Test match:

Day 1: Zimbabwe's bowling looks utterly ****. Kiwis keep getting out in dumb ways. Guptill plays surprisingly paitently and tons up before getting out stupidly, Williamson plays like a God till he gets out stupidly. Taylor looks like he'll get us a huge total.

Day 2: Taylor you ****ing idiot. We choke. Zimbabwe start well with the bat, Sibanda goes nicely.

Day 3: Pretty toothless besides Vettori but Zimbabwe barring Waller got Vettori'd. New Zealand look like they'll do this fairly comfortably even with a few wickets before the close of play.

Day 4: Taylor and Williamson play awesomely. Then Jarvis bowls THAT spell. Out of nowhere it reverses and a guy who bowled drivel puts NZ under pressure. Zimbabwe lose an early wicket but Masakadza being stupid means that New Zealand once again seem on top. Should win this easily.

Day 5:

Session 1: **** you Brendan Taylor. Ah well we should still win this.
Session 2: **** you Brendan Taylor! :cry: I can't believe New Zealand is going to lose against Zimbabwe. Watling totally caught that this is unbelievable, how many of our LBWs weren't given. I can't believe this. FML.
Session 3: Got him! Maybe we can crawl back...

YES!

YES
YESSS
DOUGEH!!!!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Summary of this Test match:

Day 1: Zimbabwe's bowling looks utterly ****. Kiwis keep getting out in dumb ways. Guptill plays surprisingly paitently and tons up before getting out stupidly, Williamson plays like a God till he gets out stupidly. Taylor looks like he'll get us a huge total.

Day 2: Taylor you ****ing idiot. We choke. Zimbabwe start well with the bat, Sibanda goes nicely.

Day 3: Pretty toothless besides Vettori but Zimbabwe barring Waller got Vettori'd. New Zealand look like they'll do this fairly comfortably even with a few wickets before the close of play.

Day 4: Taylor and Williamson play awesomely. Then Jarvis bowls THAT spell. Out of nowhere it reverses and a guy who bowled drivel puts NZ under pressure. Zimbabwe lose an early wicket but Masakadza being stupid means that New Zealand once again seem on top. Should win this easily.

Day 5:

Session 1: **** you Brendan Taylor. Ah well we should still win this.
Session 2: **** you Brendan Taylor! :cry: I can't believe New Zealand is going to lose against Zimbabwe. Watling totally caught that this is unbelievable, how many of our LBWs weren't given. I can't believe this. FML.
Session 3: Got him! Maybe we can crawl back...

YES!

YES
YESSS
DOUGEH!!!!
And that is the story about how I had *** with Doug Bracewell.