• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As has been said, the Zimbabwe tail is horrendous so that's always a possibility. They won't have won this until the final hour.
I don't think they will have won this till they are actually there, sounds stupidly obvious I know but they could collapse in a heap with that tail. This new ball is obviously a massive moment, now is the time for Martin to join the party.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Hate the fact that I have to leave watching such an interestingly poised test match now to catch a flight in another 2 hours :(

morgieb

Zimboks!

Still feel the Kiwis may get up. Would be their first win against a proper test side since 2001.

Neil Pickup

The longer we wait, the longer this seems not out.

It's a match-changing moment, and it's down to an immensely inexperienced home umpire. Who has choked.

Spikey

hate to be that guy but surely after like 5 minutes it's benefit of the doubt?

edit well it seems like I was a bit late.

Howe_zat

Audio File
NZ have been poor, but the unpiring has definitely gone against them.

Edit "Unpiring" was a typo but I think it works pretty well.

Last edited: